How to become a Reseller
Kyocera works with an ecosystem of partners to design, optimise, and service complete document solutions for our customers. Through our national network of registered resellers, customers receive expert consultation on products and technology, coordinated product installations and support with a proven service network focused on assuring maximum uptime for Kyocera Document Solutions.
Why Become a Kyocera Registered Reseller?
- Align your business closely with a leading provider of printer, copier and multifunctional imaging systems.
- Have the ability to offer your customers highly reliable and efficient products that can significantly reduce total running costs and reduce e-waste.
- Provide your customers with peace of mind knowing that technical support and warranty repairs are performed by a fully trained Kyocera Service Engineer.
- Increased sales and revenue opportunities via Kyocera’s national partner marketing strategy.
- Access to a dedicated partner website filled with the latest road test reports, certifications, sales and marketing tools, product comparison reports as well as customisable marketing campaigns.
- Be rewarded generously when you participate in our feature rich and highly successful reward programs. Register for Kyocera KyoStar Partners program here.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a Kyocera Registered Reseller view the program brochure or email your company and contact details to Partner@dau.kyocera.com